Thursday, October 2, 2008

Replacing Gus & Gertrude

Well, the replacements are here and boy are they N-I-C-E!!! I've got to do some reading and familiarizing myself with the newbies!! They are quite an upgrade from the machines I had before. I also have new embroidery software for my computer...and should have a new laptop coming in pretty soon, too. Lots of upgrades for Sweet Pea's!! Once the kids are well and I'm familiar with the new equipment, I'll be ready to roll!!! Stay tuned!!

The BIG, heavy (!!) boxes our UPS man brought this morning! I was suprised to see him so early...usually he comes around 3pm, but he said he needed room in his truck!



This is one of the new machines set up for embroidery. It's quite a bit larger than my old machines were...and a lot nicer!!



This shows both the new machines, one is not yet set up for embroidery. This is what it looks like for "regular" sewing.

No comments: